Due in Dropbox by 7pm Thursday 3/13.
Design is laid out using InDesign & exported as a PDF.
- Design a CD cover. This cover should 2 sides, a front cover with the title of album and the name of the artist, and a back cover with a listing of all the tracks on the CD.
- You may use a maximum of TWO photographs – see if you can do this with one. You may use only TWO font-families. You may use only FOUR colors. This includes all areas of type, shape and line.
- For this assignment, you can use scanned drawings and/or hi-res photographs you download of the artist. Any other photographs you use should be from a stock photo site or you should take them yourself.
Your design must use a grid structure (columns, rows).
- What does this design say about the artist and the music?
- Is this design clear and legible, particularly in terms of typography?
- Will this design capture and retain viewer’s attention?
- How does my project use the elements of design including:
- How does my project use the principles of design including
- Positive and negative space